StoneMor Partners (NYSE: STON) is conducting a search for a Network Administrator
join our corporate Information Technology team. This position is located in our Trevose, PA
The Network Administrator will be expected to analyze business requirements to
develop technical solutions. Evaluate cost analyses and vendor comparisons for large scale
projects to ensure cost-effective and efficient operations, and measures feasibility of various
approaches. Ensures adherence to model created and overall budgetary guidelines. Create
extensive documentation to support operational teams.
We offer to our valued employees a competitive benefits package, including: Medical,
Dental Coverage, Discount Vision, 401k, Life Insurance Options, Short/Long-Term
Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
● Design, test, and inspect data communications systems.
● Perform network modeling, analysis, lifecycle, and planning.
● Analyze, engineer, and execute software functions.
● Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
● Manage technology vendors.
● Participate in departmental process/procedures development.
● Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving
● Maintain technical expertise, required industry certifications, and stay current with new and
emerging networking technologies.
● Determine production direction.
● Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
● This position requires an individual that is able to manage multiple technical projects in a
The individual selected must have excellent time management and communication skills.
● Minimum 1 to 3 years industry experience in a design and administration role in an enterprise
or service provider environment with the installation and support of a large IP network.
● working knowledge of routing protocols including BGP4, OSPF, ISIS and knowledge of the
Internet concepts and routing architectures is desired.
● Extensive working knowledge of spanning tree and layer two switching concepts is required.
● Working knowledge of load balancing technologies, firewalls, IDS, DNS is required
● Extensive working knowledge of Cisco IOS and NX-OS is required.
● Working knowledge of Palo Alto or Juniper hardware and software is required.
● CCNA, CCNP or other equivalent certifications is preferred.
Extensive knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies are required.
● Ability to effectively use diagnostic tools is required.
● Configure, optimize, fine-tune, monitor, debug and support Linux and VMWare infrastructure
● Knowledge of Vmware 5.5 or 6.0 is required. Knowledge of Site Recovery Manager prefered.
● Experience with installation, maintenance, updating and support of Linux servers and
● Working knowledge of Window Server 2012/2016 and Microsoft Active Directory.
● Ability to learn and respond to demands in a fast-paced, highly technical environment and to
manage multiple projects and responsibilities is required.
● Ability to effectively work in a team environment, as well as, independently is required.
● Good organizational, time management and service delivery skills are required.
● Effective written and oral communication skills are required.
● Strong computer skills and proficiency in productivity tools are required.
● College Degree preferred, but will consider applicants with equivalent work-related experience
with a minimum educational requirement of a H.S. Diploma or GED equivalent.
● Working Conditions Ability to meet the physical demands of this position. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential